Clinics and Services
We offer a range of clinics and services including those below. For more information, please visit our Health Review and Assessment Clinic Room.
If you would like to attend any of the below clinics, please visit our Consulting Room.
Our practice can provide the following services:
- Asthma clinics – if you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your asthma symptoms, please use our Asthma Review form
- Child health
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- COPD clinics – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a COPD assessment, please use our COPD Assessment form
- Diabetes clinics
- Family planning clinics – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a contraceptive pill review please use our Contraceptive Pill Review form.
- Hypertension – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit your blood pressure readings on a regular basis please use our Blood Pressure Review form.
- Travel vaccinations – If you are travelling abroad and need to arrange any vaccinations, please use our Travel Risk Assessment form